Writer. Editor. Virtual Assistant.
My name is Debra Giuliano. I am a writer, editor, and virtual assistant for hire.
I’m also an active member of the Legal Assistants division of the West Virginia Bar Association.
I launched Artfully Chosen Words, LLC to provide high-quality freelance writing, editing, and virtual support solutions for your business.
I provide technical writing, copywriting, bog posts, ghostwriting, and proposal writing. Whether you need SEO compliant blog posts, magazine articles, litigation support or have a unique writing assignment, contact me for timely, reliable delivery of the finest work product.
Ghostwriting services are available upon request. I have ghostwritten everything from sales copy to procedure manuals to appellate law case summaries.
With years of diverse personal and professional experience, I am competent to write about a broad spectrum of topics, including mortgage banking, insurance and civil litigation. I have earned MBA certificates in Legal Writing, Real Estate Law, Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance.
- Mechanical Editing: Review and editing of written materials in accordance with your in-house style sheet or a designated style guide.
- Content Editing: May include heavy editing to correct inconsistencies in content or formatting.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Editing for businesses, writers and students.
- Proofreading legal documents and pleadings.
- Debra has extensive experience reviewing medical records and is proficient in medical terminology.
- Proofreading online content: courses; blog posts; biographies; and web pages.
- Proofreading fiction and non-fiction books, short stories, and articles.
- Data Management: As an advanced user of MS Access and Excel, with years of experience managing and analyzing large amounts of data, I am prepared to help you manage anything from a holiday card list to sales history and business expense projections.
- Business Administration: Spending all your time juggling multiple parts of your business? Hire me coordinate your content scheduling, social media deployment, graphics selection, and technical concerns. Iâ€™ll keep your business running smoothly to so you can enjoy your current success and plan your next product launch.
- Communications: I have hands-on experience with small and large communication projects, from producing merge files for class action notifications to creating weekly e-mail newsletters in MailChimp. Let me help you with the content and deployment of your important business messages.
Contact Debra Giuliano today to arrange for a free consultation.
My LinkedIn Profile may be viewed here.